Monday, April 30, 2018

Review: Pick Six

Pick Six Pick Six by Max Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm out. That's it. I'm done. Max Monroe is ruining me. They have that crazy way of writing that just draws you in from the first page and doesn't let you go. Like, seriously. I feel like I'm vlogging right along with Six. I feel like I'm playing football right next to Sean and Quinn and Cam.

So, yeah. I fell in love with Quinn Bailey. I mean, who wouldn't love a man who starts singing Journey while on a train. A midnight train at that? Exactly. Everyone would love him.

Which brings us to Sean Phillips. How in the hell can Max Monroe give us another man who we will want just as fiercely--if not more so, than QB?

Easy. They give us: The Manwhore.

I'm a sucker for that manwhore. I love them so hard. I like watching them go from banging everything with a pulse to settling down, falling in love, and changing their ways. I LOVE that. I know, it's a silly trope, but is it really?! Don't we all want to snag the bad boy? And don't we all secretly want to bang the manwhore, just to see if all that experience pays off?

Just me?

Moving on. Sean and Six are freaking awesomesauce. Six is strong, takes no shit, and puts Sean in his place.
Sean is all bad boy, sexy, and a bad ass on that football field.

He's funny. And fun. And he's so taken with our Six Malone. So, so taken.

If you're still new to Max Monroe, this can't be a bad place to start. I'm loving The Mavericks!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment