Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Review: The End Zone

The End Zone The End Zone by L.J. Shen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I know that if I pick up an LJ Shen book that I'll love it. This is no exception. Sage and Jolie are such a cute couple. Novellas aren't always my favorite, I feel like there isn't enough time to fully flesh out a relationship, but LJ Shen did a fantastic job of showing us a bit of Sage and JoJo's past and how that has defined their present. She shows how that past has defined their future--together.

So, Sage is a dirty talker. I should just know that if I've grabbed a Shen book, that'll I'll have one dirty talking alpha, but for some reason, I didn't expect it. Maybe I'm used to her men being older, but holy shit. That was a stupid thought of mine.

Yes. Dirty talking alpha. Check. Check, check, check, check. Check.

This is quick and dirty and even has some angst. It's all in here. You should read it. I think you'll like Sage and Jolie's story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment