Sunday, April 15, 2018

Review: The Virgin Romance Novelist

The Virgin Romance Novelist The Virgin Romance Novelist by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well, this was cute. I knew it would be funny, but I didn't expect to laugh out loud quite like I did. So, why the 3 stars? Because it was cute, but not mind altering. It was sweet and fun and light. Which is exactly what I needed to come off the angsty high of my last book.

Henry. God, I never thought I'd like that name, but here we are. Isn't he adorable? The perfect bestie. Delaney is another perfect character. Full of life and fun and another example of a great best friend. Derk. The boyfriend of Delaney. He's that secondary character that you want to read more about.
And last, but not least, there's Rosie. Sweet, kind, caring, virginal Rosie.

Rosie is on a mission. The mission to lose her virginity.

How best to do that than by going on blind dates and setting up an online dating profile?

But really, Rosie is a klutz. Everything that can go wrong, goes wrong. It doesn't seem to matter the situation. Something. Will. Go. Wrong.

Funniest thing about the book: Sir Licks-a-lot

If you hate cats. Or if you like cats. Read this book. You're gonna love Sir Licks-a-lot and his pussy posse.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment