Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Review: Tantrum

Tantrum Tantrum by Piper Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! Just I am out of words because everything I wanted for MY man Chase, didn’t happen. But that’s okay because Piper Frost gave me something that far exceeded my mind.

Chase is the tattooed bad boy that we all fell in love with in Addict. And if you didn’t, well that’s fine because I claimed him long ago. #TeamChase bitches! Anyway, tattooed hottie. Not as much of a cowboy as Brandt and Bo, but still country enough to have the boots and hat. And that’s a sight I’d really, really like to see.

Kaydence. New to town. Trying her hand at dating the guys around town. Can I just say that I would have quit that shit the second my eyes landed on Chase and he showed any interest in me, but that’s not the point. I’m a sucker for those tattoos. I have a weakness!

So, what are the odds that happy, cheery, nothing ever gets her down Kaydence would be interested in broody, bad boy Chase? Well, the odds are in their favor. Which is good because nothing else is working for them. So, odds? Yes. Family, friends? Nope.

And Kaydence has her own special baggage. Despite the sunshine-y disposition, she’s a load of crazy that Chase never expected.

But will they overcome the family and friends who don’t think they can change? Can they change? Can Chase stop his playboy ways and settle with sweet Kay? Will Kay let anything get her down?
Grab Tantrum and find out. But remember, Chase is mine.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment