Sunday, April 29, 2018

Review: Use Me

Use Me Use Me by Kimberly Knight
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A new-to-me author. A new to me story.

I really enjoyed our couple. Rhys and Ashtyn are both in television--the news, not shows where acting is a thing.

Yet, they've never met. At least, not until they find themselves single and trying to drown their sorrows at the bottom of a bottle at the local bar.

And from that point on, our characters are sweet and cute and so much fun. They are perfect for each other.

The problem isn't within themselves. The problems are with other people. Both of their exes suck. Seriously suck. Hard core. Like, I wanted to punch them both in their stupid cheating faces.
And then there are some other crazy, twisted outside forces working against Rhys and Ash.

This is a low angst book. Not really insta-love, but they do move quickly. When you know, you know, right?!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment