Thursday, April 12, 2018

Review: Smiling Irish

Smiling Irish Smiling Irish by Katy Regnery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh, Burr O'Leary is just the greatest. The beginning of Burr and Tierney's relationship isn't conventional, hell, it couldn't even be considered a meetcute, but holy moly, it's amazing.

Tierney is the quiet, solo Haven triplet. She likes her silent life. She doesn't have the desire to spend her time around a bunch of people and enjoys the quiet life she has mapped out for herself.

But Burr O'Leary comes banging into her life in the middle of the night and he never really leaves. Through some crazy twist of fate or luck or divine intervention, these two find each other on a dark and stormy night and then they find themselves in each other.

Another perfect Katy Regnery story, told in third person POV, Burr and Tierney will have you cheering for them and hoping for all the best things. These two deserve it.

I can't get enough of these Irish triplets. I can't get enough of the Irish that is spoken between the characters. It adds depth and realism to the story and makes me feel as if I'm right there, in New Hampshire, with the Haven family.

I'm looking forward to Ian's story! I can't wait to see what happens with this family!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment