Sunday, April 29, 2018

Review: I Flipping Love You

I Flipping Love You I Flipping Love You by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Flipping Stars

**First of all, I WON A FREAKING PAPERBACK ARC!!! That is all. Continue to check out my review!

Wow! I can’t really put into words the way I feel after reading this book. I know Helena has an amazing ability to write heroes that I will fall for—no matter what. Honestly, she hasn’t written a man I haven’t wanted to drop to my knees for.

OH, is that too much? EH. You’ll be okay. But let’s get to Pierce and Rian (with an i).

You may remember Pierce from Hooking Up. He’s mentioned briefly since he’s Anarachy Amie’s brother. You know the lawyer brother? The one you kinda wanted to know more about, but you weren’t focused on that because you were too focused on Sexy Lexy?

Yeah, that Pierce. And OMG. Pierce. I don’t even have the mental capacity after that wild ride. He’s sweet, kind, caring, generous (in bed and out), and just amazing. As soon as I finished this, I messaged my best book girlfriend and RAVED about Pierce. I crazily explained how I just couldn’t handle how perfect this book was. The writing, the characters, the story. All of it is perfect. The back and forth, the push and pull, the lust and love. It’s. All. Perfect.

Absolutely Flipping Perfect.

Where do I go from here? Because I'm going to need more from this Shacking Up world and I'm gonna need it in a way that only Helena Hunting can deliver.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment