Monday, January 8, 2018

My 2018 Audiobook Challenge!




Welcome to my Audiobook Challenge for 2018! I am going for "Marathoner" level and hope to accomplish this rather quickly. Last year, I listened to 77 audiobooks and I managed to hit 50 (which is Marathoner level) by the end of July. So, here's to a new year, a new challenge, and new listens! All images will send you to Amazon so you can purchase the book, if you'd like. All of my reviews can be found along the right side of the page.
Will anyone be joining me on this journey? I'd love to hear about your current or favorite audios. 


     
   


July 4, 2018! We're at the halfway point in our Audiobook challenge and I am happy to report that I've listened to 36 audiobooks! I currently have three audios started and will hopefully have them finished up this week. 

I've spent a lot of time re-listening to my favorites this year. Those re-listens include: 

Some of my favorite NEW-to-me listens have been:

I look forward to the rest of this challenge and I can't wait to find some new favorite listens. 
What are you guys listening to these days?




I finished my 2018 Audiobook Challenge with 64 completed books. Many of these were rereads, some were new to me authors, and some were just favorites of mine. I am happy with my results this year as it's the first time I've attempted an audio challenge. 

Top FIVE favorite audios of 2018:


Join me in 2019 for my second attempt at the Audiobook Challenge!

1 comment: