Monday, January 29, 2018

Review: Shallow

Shallow Shallow by Cora Kenborn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Enemies to lovers. Hate to love. Frenemies. Whatever you want to call it, this book is it.

Shiloh West is a supermodel at the top of her game.
Until she isn't.

Cary Kincaid has a score to settle.
Until he doesn't.

If you're looking for a sweet, sappy book, this isn't it. Turn away now.
If you're looking for a book of twisted desire, twisted love, and some pretty intense hate-fucking, then this is the book for you.

And I love a good hate-fuck. Cary and Shiloh sure do hate to love one another.

Cora Kenborn is a new to me author (2018 is full of 'em for me and it's still January), but if all of her books are like this, she has a new fan.

A hate fuck book. Yes. It's exactly what I needed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment