Monday, January 8, 2018

Review: Torrid Little Affair

Torrid Little Affair Torrid Little Affair by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've wanted Cooper's story from the first moment I met him. He was the Kingsley brother with the big heart, the easy going personality, and the smile to drop panties. He was the life of the party and he put up a good fight for Emma.

But Emma wasn't for him.

Corrine is the girl who sets Coop on fire. She's the girl who has him questioning everything he thought he knew about love.

But Corrine doesn't want a relationship. She doesn't want any attachments. She has a past that haunts her. A past she can't shake.

Cooper doesn't know all of her secrets, but he is determined to find out. He's sure he can break down her walls and get to know the woman who sets his soul ablaze.

*I listened to the audio narration of this and let's just talk about my love affair for Zachary Webber. Pretty sure that man can do all the things. His voice is smooth and sexy. He's got that bedroom voice on lock. And Ava Erickson? Yep, totally in love with her. I have been for a long time now. Ever since I listened to her narrate a JA Huss book. So, together? Yeah, these two are fabulous. You should probably listen to this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment