Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Review: Fighting Dirty

Fighting Dirty Fighting Dirty by Sidney Halston
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I picked this up on a whim. It's not like me to start with the fifth book in a series, but I thought "series of standalones" and grabbed it.

I'm not disappointed. Sidney Halston weaves the story of Enzo and Jamie Lynn wonderfully. Enzo is fresh off a divorce. Jamie Lynn is the care-free bartender he's had his eye on for a year.

When things finally fall into place for these two, sparks fly! Jamie Lynn is the crazy to Enzo's sanity. They complement each other very well. Explosively well.

I want to go back and read the previous four books. I'm also hoping I get a book for Travis and Penny. That's a story waiting to happen (I'm assuming it doesn't already exist based on their interaction in this book).

Another new-to-me author in the books for 2018.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment