Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Review: UnWanted

UnWanted UnWanted by M. Piper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I got what I asked for. I told M. Piper to bring on Reagan and she did. Oh, boy, did she bring Reagan. And Nico? Holy Hell! That man. Just...yeah...words. I don't have them. He was fucking amazing and perfect and all of the things you want in your leading man.

The romance is real. The sex is hot. The electricity is flowing. The chemistry is popping. All the things. M. Piper nailed this fucking book.

Oh, and then the bitch made cry. I mean, here I am, just going along, reading, getting upset because our main characters are having a bit of drama, and then BAM. Out of fucking nowhere, I'm in tears. And then I'm a crying mess because I just can't deal with the emotions ripping through me. It's ugly guys. UGLY.

And because it's a romance--despite the fucking tears--I am pushed back into the warm, loving arms of happiness. I realize I am hopelessly, ridiculously in love with Nico and Reagan (because if I were really into chicks, Reagan would be on my "tap that" list).

Did I mention the bromance, guys? Because that bromance helps push this book right into 5-star territory. Nothing better than a bromance. And a bromance with nicknames and mugs? Nothing is better than that.

More Ford, more Lincoln, and more of the crazy West clan. You're going to just love this installment. I know I did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment