Saturday, January 13, 2018

Review: Almost Easy: Plantain Series Novella 5.5

Almost Easy: Plantain Series Novella 5.5 Almost Easy: Plantain Series Novella 5.5 by Amelia Oliver
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

My MM kick isn't over and this little novella was just what I needed to feel the power of two men. Two men who fought their fight or flight response to become absolutely fantastic together.

I have not read the other Plantain series books. I'm sure I would have appreciated the appearances of the other characters. However, the other characters are fantastic and drive this story just as much as our main characters, Nolan and Rupert.

And Nolan and Rupert's history is one of confusion and questions and heartache. But the journey is half the battle for these two. Forces working against them will have them questioning what they really want and expect from life, but you will not be left hanging--or disappointed.

Go meet Rupert and Nolan. Love them because they are worthy of your love.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment