Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Review: Total Exposure

Total Exposure Total Exposure by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm not sure if I'm shocked or awed or what, but I am speechless. The only thing I can say is "READ THE BOOK." Shocking, I know. But seriously, go read this fucking book. Now. Stop reading my review--because it could never do it justice--and read the fucking book.

And then come back and read my review, give it a like, and then write your own review.

You think you know what's gonna happen here. You think you know Jordan. You think you know the Game because you spent time at Turning Point. And if you didn't visit Turning Point, if this is your first little trip into a Huss world, well, buckle up bitches, you're in for a wild ride.

And this wild ride will take you to the depths of your mind and leave you with so many questions.
Questions like, "why do I enjoy this?" "Should I enjoy this?" "Can I get an Ixion?"
And then you'll be sitting there, thinking about it, and telling yourself, "this is normal" "he's helping her" "She's fucked up" "He's fucked up" "Oh my god, I WANT IX!"

I know, none of that makes sense. But if you read this, it will.

And Jordan's Game? I have a feeling we haven't even scratched the surface of Jordan yet. And I'm still holding out hope that he'll fuck that real estate guy from Turning Point.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment