Friday, January 19, 2018

Review: She Asked for It

She Asked for It She Asked for It by Willow Winters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars.

Let me be the first to tell you that this isn't what you think it is. I mean, it is, but it isn't. It's more than you're expecting. The problem with writing a review for a book like this is that I can't say anything. If I say anything beyond "holy shit, that was an edge of your seat" kind of comment, then I'll give something away. I'll spoil it.

And that's not something I want to do. Not at all.

I've never read Willow Winters before. This book caught my attention. This book spoke to me. This book kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading it.

Because I was waiting for one thing to happen.

And while I spent my time waiting for that one thing? Other things happened. Other big, important, crazy things.

So, pay attention to it all. Absorb it. Live in it. You're about to find out just how She Asked For It and you won't be unscathed when you hear the story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment