Saturday, January 13, 2018

Review: Tate

Tate Tate by Ella Frank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I should have reviewed this when I finished it, but I just couldn't stop reading the amazing love story of Tate and Logan to be bothered with small things like review writing.

That being said, this is one of those series that just gets better and better with each book. I don't want it to end. The fact that this is book 5 out of 6 has me a bit sad and a lot depressed. However, I am also so incredibly happy and in love with this couple. Ella Frank has me wanting to read everything she's ever written, so I'd say she's done her job as a writer.

I'm invested. I am so invested in this couple that when the proposal finally happens, I am totally blindsided. But I'm not. I'm happy and overjoyed and full of tears. I am also full of confusion and I'm upset that I can't keep all of my emotions inside of myself.

If you've made it this far, you know something big happens. You know these guys aren't finished with their story. And if you were unfortunate enough to read these as they were published, you were left with one hell of an ending with this one. I do not envy you. In this case, I am extremely pleased that I waited for freaking ever to read this series because it's complete. I didn't have to wait it out.

I got the HEA I so longingly deserved. OR maybe it's the HEA everyone deserves.

So, read this, but have True, book 6, lined up and ready to go. You won't be able to sleep without knowing what happens.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment