Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Review: xo, Zach

xo, Zach xo, Zach by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sweet, sexy, light. What else could I want in a book?

Poppy just needed a fake boyfriend so she didn't seem pathetic when her ex walked in.
Zach, sexy, tattooed, gorgeous Zach was the perfect candidate.

Little did she know, but that sexy pretend boyfriend of hers is her new advisor at school.

Perfect. Just. Freaking. Perfect.

Well, for me it is! I'm a sucker for a student/teacher romance. This qualifies. Kendall Ryan brings the heat with this one. As sweet as it is, it's sexy as hell. The characters are just so charming. So bright and full of hope.

Best character: Zach's mother. Hands down one of the best mom's I've read.
Worst character: Well, I guess Poppy's ex. Both of them. They're douche-y.

So, looking for something fun and light? Grab XO, Zach. You won't be disappointed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment