Sunday, February 4, 2018

Review: Missing From Me

Missing From Me Missing From Me by Jayne Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sean. Oh, Sean.

My heart still hurts. I've waited a few days to write this review and it hasn't helped. I laughed, I cried, I loved.

Sean and Anna were high school sweethearts. They were each other's forever. They had plans and a life together and they were never going to be apart.

Until Sean gets his big break and he chooses fame and music over Anna.

Fast forward four years and be ready for the best, sweetest, saddest second chance romance you'll read. I hurt for Anna and Sean. Their road wasn't easy, it wasn't simple, and there were so many things working against them I wasn't sure if they would pull through or not.

I know this is book three. I know it and it didn't stop me from reading it without reading the previous books. I just had to know Sean's story. I love a second-chance romance. I love musicians.
And I LOVE this series. I've read books three and four and can't sing their praises enough.

This series, this is the rock-star series you SHOULD be reading. Sean and Anna have a story to tell and you want to go on this journey with them.

Just remember to bring the tissues.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment