Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Review: Wildcat

Wildcat Wildcat by Max Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay, okay. I did it. I finally read a Max Monroe book. What took me so long? Hell, I honestly have no fucking clue. Is it a lack of time? Am I afraid the books won't live up to the hype? Whatever my excuses were in the past, I have to let them go. And I need to go find me a bad boy billionaire because after meeting Quinn Bailey, I'm sure I'll love all of the Max Monroe books. ALL. OF. THEM.

Quinn Bailey is the greatest quarterback ever. He's gorgeous, charming, and absolutely every single thing you could want in a man.

Catharine Wild is a flight attendant who knows absolutely nothing about football. So, when Quinn Bailey lands himself in her first class cabin, she has no clue who he is. When she stumbles upon him again, she's still just as clueless.

But Quinn can't hide from reality and the reality is: people know him. Or at least know of him. And that's when Cat learns he's more than just a charmer.

This is one of those feel good books. It feels good to read it. It feels good to go on this journey with Quinn and Cat. And this feel good book tackles (see what I did there?!) some seriously tough issues. Tough issues such as sexuality and race.
So, yes, this is a feel good book, but you'll be asked to deal with the closed-mindedness of others.

If Max Monroe did anything with this book, it was make me feel like I could find my very own QB. And now I have to see where this series takes me. Sean is up next and I'm more excited than I should be.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment