Monday, February 19, 2018

Review: Sin With Me

Sin With Me Sin With Me by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! Just. Holy fucking wow.

Yep. This is intense. Like, super fucking intense. I don't have adequate words to describe how I am feeling after finishing this wild ride. And oh, my god. This is one wild ride. One crazy, intense, wild, fucking ride.

I don't know what rock Johnathan McClain has been hiding under (just kidding, he hasn't been under a rock, he's been out in the open writing and doing other things, but that isn't the point here), but holy fucking shit where has he been all this time? He's the voice this romance world needs.

And Julie, oh, we all know and love Julie at this point. But she did something extra special here. She did something so extraordinarily Huss, yet not. And there's really no way to explain that unless you've read her other work, not to mention this book. It's just phenomenal.

Bring these two together? BOOM. Big fucking explosion. Of the figurative sense, for sure. And maybe of the literal sense. I have no idea. I'm sure something could have exploded during the writing and/or reading of this book. I know that my mind basically exploded, but that's figurative again so....

Tyler Morgan. Well, shit. I think I have a new man to love. See, he's so not book boyfriend material. He's the antihero, despite the weird circumstances in which he keeps showing up. But he's not the antihero we've come to know and love from Huss. He's a new antihero. Because I'm pretty sure there are times when you'll think he's batshit crazy and you'll want to run in the other direction. But then there are those times where he's got you droppin' panties because he's so unbelievably dirty.
"Tell me how to fuck you. Because if you don't, you're just gonna have to get it the way I like to give it."

I mean, come the fuck on. You know you dropped the panties when he said that. And that alley scene?! Just Jesus Christ. Yes. Please. However you want to give it.

Anyway, do you want to know about the book? I assume if you've made it this far it's because you've enjoyed my rambling and could give a shit about what the book actually contains, but in case you do care, here ya go:

Tyler Morgan. Hot AF crazy man with more money than he could ever spend.
Maddie. Off her rocker stripper.
Both hate Halloween.

Seems like a good enough combo to keep the story going.

And it does. It goes and goes and goes...

And then it ends.

And book two will be out in a few weeks, so until then, we just have to wait and see what happens with Tyler and Maddie.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment