Saturday, February 17, 2018

Review: Addict

Addict Addict by H.Q. Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hold on to your cowboy hats and get ready to meet the men of Kenshaw Ranch.

Brandt Kenshaw is going to be your new book boyfriend. And if you have your book boyfriends sorted into groups, add Brandt to your favorite Cowboy BBF list. I put him on mine. Hell, I already have Bo and Chase there and I haven't gotten their stories yet!

Jo isn't your typical girl. She's from NY. She's a city girl. She doesn't want to move in with her mother and step-father at all. And when she hears there's a step-brother in the picture? Well, let's just say she's less than thrilled. If she could be more aloof, I'd be hard pressed to learn how. She's the perfect girl for Brandt. And that probably sounds stupid, but she's perfect because he brings out the best in her. It may not seem like it, but he does. He pushes her out of her comfort zone, he pushes her to live her life.
And living isn't what Jo is accustomed to doing.
She's content with not leaving the confines of her room.

Brandt will have you dropping your panties and panting for more. He'll have you bent over a hay bale in no time. He'll have you keeping secrets and he'll have you stealing kisses behind closed doors.

And most importantly, he'll be there to protect you as you fall for him. Because you will fall for Brandt Kenshaw. I know I did.

Give me Bo, Piper Frost. I'm not satisfied with only one cowboy!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment