Sunday, January 21, 2018

Review: Stitches

Stitches Stitches by Sam Mariano
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.25 Stars

It's a year of New-to-Me Authors. Sam Mariano isn't a new author, but she is new-to-me. And wow! Why is this the first time I've read a book by this woman? What is wrong with me? She captivated me from the very beginning. Yes, the blurb grabbed my attention. The first chapters had me asking, "but how do we go from this to MFM?"

And then Sam Mariano takes me from this to sexy MFM action. And she does it flawlessly. She weaves trust and love and lust together perfectly. She brings these characters to life. She makes she you love Griff and Seb and Moira. She gives us a villain. She gives us a bigger villain. She has us asking, "what would you do for love? What's too much? Do you have a limit?"

If you love MFM, you'll love this. It's more than just sex, it's love and friendship and sex. And the sex isn't the focus (although, it is really freaking hot when it happens). The relationship between the characters is important, the friendships, the trust they are building. All of it is important and it fuels this story.

I want more. Was this satisfying? Yes! On so many levels, this book satisfied me. But I'm a greedy whore and I WANT MORE!

And if you like epilogues? This is one of the best I've ever read. It made me stupid happy.

Thank you, Sam Mariano,for some amazing characters. I look forward to reading your previous material and whatever you write in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment