Thursday, March 8, 2018

Review: Surge

Surge Surge by M. Piper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read the cowboy books they said. It'll be a good time they said.

Yeah fucking right.

Listen, I'm all for a sexy cowboy. I'm all for a sexy cowboy in his sexy hat with his sexy muscles and his bad ass attitude. I like 'em like that. I like my alpha males all alpha-y and take charge.

And that is sooooo Bo.

Last we saw Bo he was leaving for the PBR. This is five years after that. He's back and he's sexier than ever.

You're gonna want to prepare yourself. He swoops in, takes charge, and does everything he can to prove he wants this life.

But why is he back? Well, that's something you'll just have to find out on your own. Who is his love interest? You were given all the clues in Addict, but if you don't know I won't be tellin' ya. And why is Bo even more perfect than Brandt? Just read to the end. That'll tell you everything you need to know about the kind of man Bo really is.

And if you aren't satisfied with these two cowboys, Piper Frost has one more sexy man to throw at us. Bring it, ladies. I've got all day.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment