Friday, March 23, 2018

Review: Hot Single Dad

Hot Single Dad Hot Single Dad by Claire Kingsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yep. Three books inside of five days. I did that. I would have had them finished sooner, but I don't get paid to read so I had to actually go to work. Gross.

Anyway, Caleb. Yeah, there's something about a hot, single dad that has women dropping their panties and throwing themselves (vagina first) at them. I get it. There's just something sexy about a man who cares for and spends time with his child. There's just something about a man who puts his little girl--or guy--first in his life. Silly, but that's how it is. Don't mind me, I'll be over here, grabbing a new pair of panties.

Linnea. Man, I had to ask how to pronounce that name, but after figuring it out, I have to say it's one of the most beautiful names I've stumbled upon. And she's just so amazing. Kind, caring, giving, nurturing, sweet, beautiful. She's just all the things and so much more. It's no wonder Caleb and his darling daughter, Charlotte, fall for her. She's the missing key to this duo.

But, as with any story, real or fiction, there are complications. Things that make this relationship more difficult than it should ever have to be. What things, you ask? Well, there's the age gap, the fact Linnea is Charlotte's nanny, oh and one other teeny, tiny thing that I'll force you to find out on your own. But the odds are against them, as they are with many couples.

This is one couple you don't want to miss. And if you make it this far, I think you'll want to subscribe to Claire Kingsley's newsletter so you can read her short story about a certain cool kid and her bestie.

The following is a spoiler for book 2, so read at your own risk
(view spoiler)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment