Sunday, March 11, 2018

Review: Fire On The Farm

Fire On The Farm Fire On The Farm by Betty Shreffler
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It's a book funk, I tell you, a book funk!

Okay, so I read this book in its entirety. I did this because I just cannot leave a book unfinished. Plus, I just can't review a book I didn't finish.

So, here we are.

This book just isn't for me. The characters didn't work for me and the story, which had so much potential, just didn't come together for me. I'm not sure why. Like I said, the potential was there.

I almost quit. But I pushed through. The last 10% of this book was the most exciting, in my opinion. If the whole book had been like this, I would have enjoyed it much more.

But you may like the story, so don't let my review steer you away. Sometimes what works for one doesn't work for others. That may be the case here.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment