Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Review: Baby Daddy

Baby Daddy Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Kendall Ryan knows how to do the sexy and the sweet. She knows how to put them both into a story and make it explode.

Emmett and Jenna meet in an elevator. She's on her way to the sperm bank. He's not on his way to the sperm bank. When he learns of her crazy plan to get knocked up in a sterile room, he kindly steps in and offers his services.

Yes, he offers to have sex with her so she can get pregnant. There's no way this will go differently than planned.

This is one of those fun, feel good books. I'm clearly on a fun, feel good kick lately because this is what I've been reading. I'm enjoying it. Kendall Ryan knows what she's doing in this genre and I can't wait to read this next book she writes!

*Oh, I listened to this audio. Sebastian York and Virginia Rose nail this narration.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment