Sunday, March 25, 2018

Review: Stone

Stone Stone by Max Monroe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Stop what you're doing and go buy Stone by Max Monroe right now! I'm completely serious. This is angsty and full of feels. You want this book. And it's only $0.99 so you don't have much to lose. It's worth every single penny, guys. I promise.

Buy Stone here: https://amzn.to/2uglrVU

5 Holy Fox Stars

If you want fluffy and fun, just turn back now. This is not fluffy, there isn't much humor. However, you will find angst and hate and lust and pain. You'll find confusion and hurt. You'll FEEL when you read this book.

And you won't be able to put it down.

I sat down to read it and never stopped.

Max Monroe just gave me an enemies-to-enemies story that I was never expecting.

Levi Fox is dark, broody, mysterious, closed-off, and ALL ALPHA.
Ivy Stone is sassy, strong, smart, and ALL WOMAN.

These two should have sparks flying. Visible sparks. Instead you see flames. The burning flames of hate and lust and desire and confusion all twisted up between these two. It's palpable.

The FEELS aren't ending with these two. And just when you think it's all coming together, you receive another giant curve ball.

I can't wait to see what happens with Levi and Ivy in this series. I am impatiently waiting for Cold to hit my kindle. Honestly, if it wants to release early, I won't complain. And I doubt anyone else would either

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment