Sunday, March 11, 2018

Review: One Last Time

One Last Time One Last Time by Corinne Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's Corrine Michaels so I knew when I picked it up that I'd be in tears at some point.

She did not disappoint.

Everything this lady does is magical.

One Last Time is one of the best books I've read this year. Showing how a divorce isn't the end of the world, that there are better things out there, and that you can survive being a single mother is all so very empowering. It shows that you do deserve more.

And that's the case with Kristin. Moving on from a relationship that died years ago, she finds herself with a job she didn't expect to have.

Noah Frazier is the guy. The it guy. And he finds himself smitten with Kristin. He finds himself agreeing to being the subject of her celebrity gossip blog.

It's on from there.

And you're going to love every minute of the ride. Even when you cry, you'll love it because it's Corinne and she does no wrong.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment