Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Review: Crank

Crank Crank by Adriana Locke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh, Walker Gibson. Just, swoon.

I needed an Adriana Locke fix before Craft released. I satisfied that fix with Crank.

Sienna Landry is the last Landry to find love. And she does it with Walker Gibson. He's the sexy, broody, small-town mechanic who does everything he can to fight his attraction to Sienna.

He gives it a good shot.

It doesn't work.

Their chemistry is crazy. The electrical current zipping between these two palpable. And this is true from their very first encounter. And it only grows.

I love everything in this book. Peck and Lance and Machlan. Walker. Nana. Sienna. The small cameos of Graham and Camilla. And even Linc. It's just a perfect mix of fun, sweet, sexy, and dirty. Because oh, it's dirty.

And I have a feeling these Gibson boys are only going to get dirtier as their stories progress.

On to Craft. I have a desire to get to know the sexy nerd.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment