Sunday, March 11, 2018

Review: Five

Five Five by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I did a quick listen of this fantastic book over the weekend while on a road trip with my SIL.

It was the perfect way to pass the time in the car. I mean, who better to spend your afternoon with than Five Motherfucking Aston?

No one (unless it's Spencer Shrike, but that's not the point here).

And Five's love for Rory is the sweetest love, it's the purest love, it's the love that surpasses time.

I think I enjoyed this book more on audio. There's just something about hearing these characters come to life that makes it a bit more magical, a bit more real, a bit more exciting.

Because JA Huss writes exciting. She writes beautiful, flawed characters.

If you want to get started, this can be read before the Misters or after the Misters, but it MUST be read after the Rook & Ronin series (all 13 books, if you want to do it right so you can recognize all the names in this book).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment