Thursday, March 15, 2018

Review: Hard Game

Hard Game Hard Game by Harper Lauren
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is my first Harper Lauren book and it was super cute. I say cute because I knew where it was going when it started. That's not to say there isn't anything good in this book. The banter, the fun, the sexy times between Ivan and Cassie are great. I've just read this plot before. That's all.

But Harper Lauren gives us two people who are trying to find their footing after having the rugged ripped out from under them.

Cassie is used to getting her way. She's used to spending money that isn't hers. She's used to the city. So, when her high profile dad sends her to his hometown to learn about money and work ethic, she's at a total loss. She's twenty-five and completely cut-off from her finances. Instead of being homeless, she goes to live with her aunt at her dad's "suggestion".

Ivan is home because of an injury. He's staying with him mother to help around the house and to help with the bills. But when an opportunity is practically thrown in his lap, how could he refuse?

He can't. Obviously.

Grab Hard Game by Harper Lauren to find out what happens with Cassie and Ivan. I'm excited to see who the next book will be about because this one gave me zero clue!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment