Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Review: Remember Me When

Remember Me When Remember Me When by Brooke Blaine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you were upset by the end of Forget Me Not, then you won't be disappointed in Remember Me When.

Brooke Blaine captured my heart from the very beginning. Showing me how our sweet Ollie had been crushing on Reid, even when he didn't know his name, then showing me how they become more than just strangers to one another, then to have their story overcome so much.

This is the perfect ending to that imperfect story. Ollie and Reid aren't perfect, they aren't sure how to navigate this crazy world, and they aren't sure how to put themselves back together when fate seems determined to rip them apart--even though fate put them together.

Can Ollie and Reid overcome those odds? Can they live their happily ever after?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment