Thursday, May 3, 2018

Review: Tulsa

Tulsa Tulsa by S.L. Scott
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

What can I possibly write here that doesn't ruin the experience for you?
What can I say that SL Scott can't say better?

The answer is nothing. I can do nothing here that won't ruin the experience. As with all SL Scott books, you need to read them to really feel them. You need to meet the characters, experience the love--and loss--that the characters experience. You need to be open to finding yourself within the pages of the book.

And you'll do those things. You'll find some hidden part of yourself as you read the story of Tulsa and NIkki.

Just know this is SL Scott doing what she does best: rockstars. And I say that knowing she gave me Danny, who is my favoritest super model ever. So, Tulsa will set your blood racing and have you asking yourself why you didn't hook up with a drummer when you were in your prime.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment