Saturday, May 12, 2018

Review: Royal Match

Royal Match Royal Match by Parker Swift
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'll admit that I haven't read the previous books, so that might be some of the issue. However, this novella can stand on its own.

If you're looking for a sweet, swoony story about a man who loves his pregnant wife and would do absolutely anything for her, then this is for you. There is just enough background info given to where you know what's going on, but it also leaves you (well, definitely me) wanting to go back to the beginning to see how their story unfolded.

Add if you like royalty books, this is a nice treat as well. Because, well, big weddings, big surprises, big deal. And I do love a royal wedding.

Dylan will have you begging for more.

*I received this copy from Netgalley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment