Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Review: Bro Code

Bro Code Bro Code by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Love, love, love Ava and Barrett.

It probably helps that brother's best friend/best friend's sister is a favorite trope of mine, but even if that doesn't play a part, this book is fun.

It's just the right mix of sexy and flirty and angsty.

The sex is on point. The feelings are all there. The best friend/brother, depending on the POV, is just the right amount of sexy, totally clueless my sister has been in love with my best friend for ages clueless. And the parents, the factory, the factory workers are all that little something extra that make me love this book even more.

**I listened to the audio of this. I'm a whore for Jacob Morgan so it comes as no surprise that I enjoyed every second of this audio. And Ava Erickson? She's fantastic. The perfect narrating duo.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment