Thursday, May 31, 2018

Review: Stay

Stay Stay by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second time I've listened to this book and I love it just as much now as I did a year ago.

This couple is sweet and cute and swoon-worthy. Their insecurities only make their relationship that much more real. Their unexpected friendship turned romance is one for the books. Which makes sense....

Anyway. If you've wanted to see what happens with Matt Ericksson post divorce, this is the book you need to read.

**I did the audio of this book. Again. Yes, it's that good. I have yet to put eyes to page with this WAGS series and I don't regret it at all. Where else will I find the sexy, soothing voice of Jacob Morgan? When will I ever hear him whisper those sweet, sexy words in my ear?
I'm firmly planted in the Jacob Morgan is amazing camp. It's where I'll stay until I can no longer hear. Lucy Rivers makes the perfect Hottie. Her voice isn't crazy or over the top. She does an excellent male voice. I'll continue to find books narrated by Lucy Rivers and add them to my collection.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment