Thursday, May 31, 2018

Review: Cross

Cross Cross by Adriana Locke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Adriana Locke has yet to give me a man that I just didn't absolutely fall head over heels in love with. Cross is no exception to this rule. His story will break you while putting you back together. You'll enjoy seeing old favorites, such as Walker, Mach, and Peck. And you're just going to want to pack your bags and move to this small town because those Gibson boys will make you smile so big your face will hurt.

----
There is a short story about Blaire Gibson in here. And I know I'm not alone when I say I want more of her and Holt. Like WAY more. Can that be a thing? Please?!

-----
The second short story is about Nora. And Kip. And it's hot. I need more of this couple as well. It'll be so fun to watch Nora's guard drop.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment