Saturday, February 15, 2020

Review: Wicked Saints

Wicked Saints Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Maybe it's me, not the book. I just did not connect with a single thing that happened.

Was it the tropes? Was it the writing? Was it the overall theme?

I have no idea.

Could the disconnect be because I just finished off five of the best books I've ever read and therefore this just didn't check those boxes for me?

It's fantasy. There's magic. There's a girl and a boy and another boy. There are side characters and a journey. There is hidden magic and blood magic and lies about magic.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time understanding my struggle.

Maybe you'll love it, maybe you won't. But don't let my subpar review convince you either way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment