Monday, February 17, 2020

Review: Stalking Jack the Ripper

Stalking Jack the Ripper Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was not expecting that!
I haven't read a good "who done it" in years. And I used to devour them.
This had everything I didn't realize I wanted to read at this time.

Strong female.
Swoony, smart male who realizes women are capable of thought.
A classic case that needs to be solved.

I didn't understand the Thomas Cresswell hype.
But now I do.

Audrey Rose is strong and stubborn and she just wants to be as free as the men in society.
And Thomas Cresswell knows she is capable of everything he is. He values her. And--what's that?!--he likes her for her MIND.
Unheard of. I know.

But that just makes it all the better.

I will say I had a list of suspects in this book. I wasn't sure who the culprit was, which made the book all the better.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment