Monday, February 10, 2020

Review: All Geek to Me

All Geek to Me All Geek to Me by Allie York
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is such a light, fun read. I absolutely adore Nora and her besties. Seriously, they're the kind of friends I only wish I had. They're all snarky and fun and completely supportive. They love hard and they are loyal.
They also know when Nora needs a good kick in the pants when Mr. Hot Cop (okay, he has a name, but I like to call him Hot Cop) comes around.

If you're looking for a funny, sweet, sexy romance, this is the book for you.

Because WYATT.

Wyatt. Oh, he's sooooo swoonworthy. Seriously ladies, he's hot, he's a cop, and he's a single dad. He checks all my little boxes and then brings his A game in pursuit of Nora.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment