Friday, February 14, 2020

Review: Gemina

Gemina Gemina by Amie Kaufman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't even know where to begin with this. I devoured these books. As soon as I finished Illuminae, I had this downloaded and ready to go.

Nick and Hannah are our main duo in this book. And just when you think it isn't connected to Illuminae in nothing more than name, it proves you wrong.

The twists. The turns. The freaking emotion in this story!
I laughed because it's funny.
I cried because it's sad.
I hurt because I'm pretty sure I had some serious attachment to characters I was not supposed to be attached to.

At the same time, WOW! My mind is blown. This whole book...just...no words.

So, tell me, what are you willing to do to save your universe and the universe of others?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment