Monday, March 20, 2017

Review: Missing Grace

Missing Grace Missing Grace by S.L. Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 "Was I hopeful?" Stars

When I saw that SL Scott had a new book coming out, I knew I wanted it. I mean, she gave me Johnny Outlaw, Danny, and Luke. I knew I would not be disappointed with Ben Edwards.

And I wasn't.

In fact, Ben Edwards is everything I hope my husband is. I want to know that the man I have dedicated my life to would search for me the way Ben searched for Grace. I want that kind of love. The kind of love that goes the distance--and not just metaphorically. Ben left his entire life behind to find his Grace. His love was unwavering. He was loyal. He loved her even when she wasn't there.

I won't go into detail or give too much away. I think you should read this. It's a great second-chance, yet first-chance, love story.

It's the kind of love story that transcends time.

It's the love story of a classic.

"It feels hopeful. Was I hopeful, Ben?"
"You were ready to take on the world."
"It's funny because now, I don't need the world."
"What do you need?"
"A place to call home."
"Let me be that for you."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment