Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Review: Immure Diaries Part II

Immure Diaries Part II Immure Diaries Part II by H.Q. Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 "Love, you do it all" Stars

Wow! This picks up right where Immure Diaries Part I ends. And then it's go-go-go until the very end. There is always someone in the way and there is always someone after Akela and Malcolm.
But Malcolm! Oh, I don't think I've ever fallen for a killer quite like I've fallen for Malcolm. He's sexy and arrogant and a total badass (he's a KILLER), but it's the sweetness that draws me in and holds me there. It's his commitment to Akela--even when she wants to flee.

Now, here is where I stand. I totally LOVE Malcolm. How Frosty can convince me to love a killer is beyond my comprehension, but she has done it. Akela is my issue. That girl is fucking weird. And I could be totally on board with her being a killer or crazy or whatever, but what I can't handle is her uncertainty when it comes to Malcolm. SHE LOVES HIM--why can't she commit. WHY FROST?! WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Give me book three. I need answers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment