Saturday, March 4, 2017

Review: Immure Diaries Part I

Immure Diaries Part I Immure Diaries Part I by H.Q. Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 "Love" Stars

I'll be the first to say that I had no idea what I was getting into when I picked up this book. I didn't read the blurb, I didn't ask the author, I didn't talk to anyone about it. I simply picked it up and dove right in.

I think that's how everyone should read this book. Go in blind. It makes the suspense way more...suspenseful. ;-)

"You'll still be standing right there and you won't walk away."

Yes, yes I will. And I'll be standing there because Malcolm is intriguing. He's different, he's persistent. I can't decide if his creepy stalker ways would leave me falling into his arms or running for the hills.
Pretty sure I'd fall into his arms. He's charming, has an accent (yes, this is a reason to fall), and is gorgeous.
He's also the guy everyone tells you to stay away from.

"You going to let go for me, Love."

Yes, yes I will.
All.
Night.
Long.
I mean, he calls Akela 'Love.' I want someone to call me Love!

I think Akela's character is more surprising than Malcolm. I can wrap my head around Malcolm, but Akela is something else entirely. And it isn't a bad something else. She, too, is intriguing.

I want to know more!

FROST! Where's part II??!! I need it yesterday!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment