Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Review: Immure Diaries Part III

Immure Diaries Part III Immure Diaries Part III by H.Q. Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 "He is also the bane of my existence" Stars

Fuck. This. Book. Seriously. What in the hell was Frost doing to me the entire time? Toying with me, playing with me, fucking with me. I don't even have words.

Actually, that's a lie. I do have words, but nothing that wouldn't be hella spoilery and no one wants a spoilery review.

So, just know that I love Malcolm. I love him so much I wrote an alternate ending to this story so I could be his HEA. I'm not even kidding. Ask Frosty, I've already submitted it for her review.

She told herself being without him in her life was easier than missing him while he was in it. The one fact she ignored was he was her life. Unknowingly, unwillingly.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment