Thursday, November 30, 2017

Review: Outside

Outside Outside by Michelle Mankin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ever want to hear an audio duo sing?
Grab this audio.

listen to the whole thing.
Get to the end.

Hear the singing.

So, I've been a fan of Kai and Wen for what feels like forever at this point. They nail the characters every single time. They nail the emotions and the chemistry and the voices. They do not disappoint in this book.

Linc and Moana. Well, this is one story I wasn't expecting. Second chances are a favorite of mine.
And this is one epic second chance.

It's been fifteen years since Moana has seen Linc. And the last time she saw him wasn't a moment she wants to remember.

This story is told in three parts: the present, the past, and the present. It flows nicely. I enjoyed seeing the two reconnect in the present, but it's the story of their past that has you falling in love.

So, uh, can someone point me in the direction of the hot surfers? And maybe the rock gods while you're at it. Either will do just fine.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment