Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Review: Dirty Talk

Dirty Talk Dirty Talk by S.L. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved seeing Luke in Models On Top/Sweet Talk.

I knew I wanted his story as soon as he and Danny started talking about this mysterious "Jane."

I didn't know what I would be getting, but OMG! Luke Anders is one of those guys you want to see happy. No matter what it takes to get him there, you want him happy. You want to see him smile and laugh and have a good time. You want to see him love. You want to see him succeed.

Because he deserves it.

He's given the manwhore reputation a run for its money, but he's heartbroken and lost. He finds comfort in the temporary. He doesn't want anything serious and the one-night stands are typically very accommodating.

I mean, who wouldn't be? He's the Luke Anders.

I loved the book. I loved Luke and Janie. I loved seeing Danny again.

*I listened to the audio of this book. The narrators are well cast and play the characters very well. I love how they brought these characters to a new life that only audio can provide.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment