Sunday, November 26, 2017

Review: Ice Planet Barbarians

Ice Planet Barbarians Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What did I just read? Was that for real? Did we really just land on Not Hoth and mate with blue aliens?

Oh, you aren't that far along yet? Just ignore the beginning of this review then.

But seriously, why did I not read this sooner? I'm not even sure what's happening with my brain. My brain tells me it's weird and sci-fi (which is not my favorite) and yet it's smutty and almost sweet.

Vektal is the blue alien.
Georgie is the human.

Together, they will unite two species.
Or something.

The girls have crash landed (read this as: left for almost dead) on this crazy ice planet. They were abducted from their comfy, cozy, warm beds while sleeping and when they awoke, they realized that aliens had taken them in the night.
Super unfortunate.

Georgie, who is awesome and kinda badass, even if she makes super questionable decisions, is the leader because, well, everyone else is weak and afraid. So, after the not so awesome crash landing on Not Hoth, she takes to exploring.

Obviously this is a horrible idea.

But Vektal will save her!

This is where the smut begins. And it's totally worth reading. I have no idea where I was in my life prior to reading alien smut, but I think it was a dark place, lacking love and laughter.

Because this is awesome.

On to book 2. I can't wait to see where this crazy sci-fi, alien smut takes us.

Job well done, Ms. Dixon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment