Monday, November 13, 2017

Review: Dirty Little Secret

Dirty Little Secret Dirty Little Secret by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So, uh, why didn't someone tell me this would end the way it did? Where are all of my so-called friends who are there to protect me from things like this?

Because now I NEED book two, but I have no time to fit in a book. Well, I do, but I have a bajillion more books to read and no time to binge.
But I digress.

Gavin is the sexy man in the coffee shop that Emma Belle can't quit daydreaming about. In a rash move, he drops his card, but it can't be for her, can it? Or maybe it is. Should she pick it up and use it or leave it there?
Should she take control of the situation or leave it to fate?

And Gavin? Well, he's all alpha-goodness and he has that tall, dark, and handsome thing on lock. Pretty sure he's owning that market.
But then there's Conner. Oh, Conner Kingsley, the younger brother, the light-hearted, easy-going Kingsley.

How would one be able to choose between the dark, brooding man from the coffee shop and the light, care-free man, who happens to be her new employer?

Yeah, I wouldn't want to make that choice either.

So, three stars. I'm sure some of you are asking why.
Well, it's sexy and tempting and Gavin and Conner are all hot and alpha-y.
But, uh, I guess I don't have a great reason other than it didn't pull any big emotion from me.
Hot and bothered? Yep.
In love, swooning, and ready to get married? Not quite there yet.
Torn between two brothers? Yep.

But really, let's talk about the fabulousness of those narrators. I don't want to leave out the amazingly sexy Zachary Webber and the new to me, yet still awesome Megan Tusing. These two bring Emma, Conner, and Gavin to life.

You should go ahead and buy all the books if you buy this one. You're gonna want to see how it all plays out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment