Saturday, November 4, 2017

Review: The Beauty and the Badass

The Beauty and the Badass The Beauty and the Badass by Lucy Felthouse
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I think I've found a new author to one-click. Lucy Felthouse hasn't disappointed me yet. Her stories are short, sweet, sexy, and fun. Each one containing sexy times, low-angst, and love.

The Beauty and the Badass managed to be the second book in a row I read that started off in a gym. Apparently working out and being all fit and awesome is in right now. Or maybe I'm choosing these books a reminder to myself that definition and energy aren't going to manifest themselves on my couch with a glass of wine in one had and a book in the other.

Anyway, short, sweet, sexy, and fun. That's what Lucy Felthouse delivers every single time. I think this is my third or fourth book by her and I really enjoyed it.

I listened to the audio of this and while the story was a typical Ms. Felthouse story, I found the narration to be a bit lacking. No fault of the author, just not my favorite narrator. I enjoyed her lovely accent though, I will say that. I just felt that the characters were lacking a little.

Coming in at just over an hour, The Beauty and the Badass is a quick listen. You should give it a go if you're looking for a sexy Viking and a Badass chick.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment